The responsible entities of the web and mobile applications need to provide a detailed statement of accessibility, comprehensive and clear on the conformity of their respective websites and applications for mobile devices to Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 september on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector that reflected the spanish legal system Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the european parliament and of the council of 26 october 2016, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices of the public sector agencies .
Such a declaration of accessibility should:
- be updated periodically, at least once a year, or every time a review of accessibility.
- published in the case of websites, in the appropriate web site available its access from all pages of the website with a link called “ accessibility ” or its equivalent in the language that is available the page.
- available in the case of applications for mobile devices, on the website of the obliged entity has developed the concrete implementation for mobile devices together with the link for download or to be provided together with other information available to download the application of the software distribution.
- being in an accessible format
- there should be under the the european model set through Decision 2018/1523 ensuring respect for all the conditions established by This model. entered into force on 1 november 2018 .