More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
Publication of new versions of Miniapplet v1.5 and Self-Signature v1.5
27 January 2017
Included many improvements and fixes in both solutions.
Are already published new versions of Miniapplet and Self-Signature, version 1.5. The new version of the desktop application for Self-Signature Windows Microsoft systems are supplied with differentiated installers architectures for PCs running 32 and 64 bit, each with a JRE with the same architecture.
By the time the versions for Mac and Linux systems are not available, as soon as they are reported through the distribution list.
Below we offer a short summary of the main improvements and fixes applied on new products of Miniapplet and Self-Signature:
- Complete support of DNIe 3.0.
- Improvement in support of smart cards.
- Improvements in the generation of signatures visible PDF.
- Se integra una opción para la importación de la configuración de la aplicación.
- Incorporates functions for the calculation and testing of hashes.
- Improvements and fixes in signature formats supported.
- Improvements in the integration with the MiniApplet deployments.
- Improvements and fixes in the installation process.
- It publishes ENVIRONMENT MSI installer for massive deployments on Windows.
You can find complete information for the new version in the Download area del PAe. Le recordamos que para obtener la versión del MiniApplet firmada por la Secretaría General de Administración Digital debe entrar como usuario registrado del PAE (solo disponible para las Administraciones Públicas).
More information about the solution Client @firma in the CTT.