- Integration with library web services and TS@ @firma for .NET
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- Cartagena City
Department of New Technologies - General direction of Urbanism municipality of Cartagena E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic Area:
- Functional Area:
- Government and the public Sector
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
This library provides a series of classes that facilitate the invocation and use of web services OASIS-DSS of @firma and TS@.
You have the following functions:
1. Invocation of web services of @firma for:
- Validate certificates.
- Enlargement of signatures.
- Validation of signatures.
2. Invocation of web services of TS@ for:
- Creation of time stamps.
- Validation of time stamps.
- Renewal of time stamps.
This software has been developed by the Department of new technologies of the overall direction of Urban development of Ayto. Cartagena together with the collaboration of the council of Albacete and distributed under the terms of the license GNU GPLv3.