Keys to getting to know @dministration in Spain
If you want to get a general overview of what we are doing in Spain around e-government you can use this section.
All the information directly linked from this section has been manually translated to English. You can navigate through all PAe sections using the automatic translation tool available at the heading of each page.
The equivalent page in Spanish, adapted to the national context, is available in section "
- Royal Decree 806/2014 of 19 September on the organisation and operational tools of the information and communication technologies in the General State Administration and its public bodies
- Sectorial Commission of e-government (in Spanish )
- Digital Administration Services Catalogue (in Spanish )
- Digital Administration Services Catalogue (spreadsheet)
- Technical notes of the e-government observatory (in Spanish ) (Many of them translated to english). Joint with the indicators you can find in many cases the description of the services.
- Law 39/2015 and Law 40/2015 (in Spanish )
- More information about the National Security Framework (in Spanish )
- MAGERIT V.3 : Methodology for Information Systems Risk Analysis and Management