To assist administrations in this endeavour, they offered by this community in which its members can share their experiences and knowledge in web accessibility. The members of the community may:
- Use the diagnostic service online. Service to each department of public administrations to directly, analysis, automatic accessibility in conformity with the study of the observatory based in the standard UNE 139803:2012.
- To share documentation and information Documents: Incorporating (studies, reports, documentation, information architectures, troubleshooting or incidents, etc.) generated in their organizations.
- Participate actively in the discussion forum .
- Share improvements or/and developments in the Area of accessibility. The AAPP assignor shall have the intellectual property rights.
- Keep you informed of the latest developments Through our Subscriptions you can receive in your e-mail news published through the community accessibility. And you can also use the distribution list caccesibilidad-avisos