Downtown National PKIX has improved and increased the capabilities of the solution AMPARO to facilitate the process of implantation of safety and suitability to national security Scheme (NHIS) of entities and agencies. Through its implantation wizard security and Line, have been incorporated in AMPARO large amount of features to facilitate this process, as well as the subsequent phases of certification and continuous management of security.
In this mode, the solution guide to users in the whole process, providing aid, guides, tools and useful information for the implementation of each of the security measures. Also, once completed the implantation, AMPARO allows you to assess the security of the system and obtain automatically the declaration of Applicability for ENS BÁSICA category.
Also, through AMPARO, users may request audits of conformity of the ENS entities accredited Certification, since also serves as a meeting point between the different actors involved in the process: agencies, entities certification audit Agencies and overseers of security.
Through protection is possible, among other aspects:
- Carry out the process of implantation and alignment of form guided, thanks to its Installation wizard , que señala los pasos que se deben seguir en el proceso de adecuación, muestra ayudas a lo largo de todo el proceso y automatically assesses the line of the system to detect shortcomings.
- Evaluate the system and automatically acquire Declaration of conformity the system for BASIC category of ENS, or request a Audit in accordance entity accredited certification.
- Download from the section Support all models of procedures and regulations required to adjust the ENS, and manage the documentation of the regulatory framework.
- Manage the Line , mantener la comunicación con la entidad auditora, comprobar el estado del sistema, y facilitar todo el proceso de auditoría.
- Manage system security , where it will be possible records of users, records of media, training, and any other record required to maintain security in the ENS.
Users of the portal may request access to the solution via email: email@example.com