These measures and initiatives include:
- CCN-CERT BP/18 safety recommendations for situations of telework and reinforcement in monitoring , which joins the document on Secure Remote Access already published.
- Coordination with companies operating in the sector of cyber security, and have decided to offer altruistically some services and solutions for different organizations, mainly in the public sector and health sector.
- Recommendations for addressing malware campaigns ( CiberCOVID19 ), tanto de phishing, como de desinformación o prevención de incidentes.
- Creation of thread in Twitter under the hashtag: # NoTeinfectesConElMail and # CiberCOVID19 that it is updated continuously.
- Infographics off phishing and preventive measures to incidents of cybersecurity.
- Strengthening of capacities of CCN-CERT for defence of cyberspace in particular, its public sector and strategic sectors, with absolute priority in health.