The CCN-CERT has published 10 reports of good practices, with the addition of new titles. Documents available addresses some of the most important aspects within the framework of cybersecurity.
The factors of threat (APT), the internet deep or deep web, the safe navigation data encryption, firewalls, anti-malware applications or deleted sure data are some of the aspects dealt with in these 10 downloadable reports on the website National Cryptographic centre .
- CCN-CERT BP/01 principles and basic recommendations on cybersecurity
- CCN-CERT BP/02 mail
- CCN-CERT BP/03 mobile devices
- CCN-CERT BP/04 Ransomware
- CCN-CERT BP/05 Internet of things
- CCN-CERT BP/06 web browsers
- CCN-CERT BP/07 Recommendations implementation HTTPS
- CCN-CERT BP/08 social networks
- CCN-CERT BP/09 recommendations firewall protection in Two
- CCN-CERT BP/10 safety recommendations for CDN
Documents conclude with a “ Core decalogue security ” which reflects the steps to apply to avoid the consequences of threats or vulnerabilities analysed. All are available in the public part of CCN-CERT portal.