Start up of a new version of the Portal for translators PTPLATA
DIR3 2.0 – new version of the Common Directory for agencies and Offices
DE4A as an example of research and development in public administrations
Continue to increase the number of subscriptions to calls for public employment at the foot of the Assembly
The referral service to Justice of Inside almost reaches 123,000 files
New doll Kit from integration with Cl@ve2
INSIDE: publication of CSV distributable package Creator (Eutils) and CSV Storage
23 november 2018
Published in the Portal of E-government, the first versions of two of the components of the Suite CSV, including under the umbrella of INSIDE, both with EUPL license.
InSide is a system for the management of electronic documents and records that meets the requirements for that both could be stored and/or be ENI, according to the framework that sets the ground rules for the exchange and storage of documents and electronic records.
The two components of the suite CSV issued are:
- Distributable package each Eeutils modules/CSV Creator (v.4.2.0)
- CSV distributable package Storage (v.1.2.3).
The CSV Storage it is the CSV Suite that enables storage of documents in PDF format with or in CSV format ENI. These documents are necessary for the creation of a meta-information management and storage.
On the other hand, Eeutils (CSV Creator) it is the CSV Suite which includes several functionalities related to CSV generation and management of signatures and reports. Eeutils is divided into five modules:
- Eeutil-Util-Firma CSVs. Allows you to generate and proof of signature, as well as to validate hash.
- Eeutil-Firma. This module allows signatures for server.
- Eeutil-Oper-Firma. This module allows you to validate signatures and certificates, information of signatures and certificates, check or make live longer and signatures resellado signatures.
- Eeutil-Vis-Docexp. Set to display any PDF document.
- Eeutil-Misc. This module allows the conversion of documents to other formats as well as to validate ENI records and documents.
The release of this software enables to homogenize and standardize the operation of those repositories of documents used to implement, so as to ensure interoperability between the same and closer to fulfilling the requirements to qualify as repositories of confidence.
In addition, it allows the compatibility with other systems offered by the SGAD without the need to utilize resources in the cloud.
With this publication was accompanied by reuse options systems developed by the SGAD avoiding duplication of effort in other administrations, state, as a regional or local level.
In the Portal of E-government, downloadable distribuibles packages, as well as the handbooks for your installation.
Can get more information in the following link: https :// administracionelectronica.gob.es/ptt/inside/downloads