The The Strategic Plan of governance and Public Innovation 2020 it is the instrument has been provided with the basque government to enable the paradigm shift towards a new model of governance, horizontal and collaborative work, a model that is capable of responding to the demands of a society increasingly demanding with the public.
The institutions must have citizenship in the design of public policies that are efficient and effective use of resources; implementing innovative and practical ideas that will generate social value; codes of conduct well-defined, both for public office and staff administration worker; seeking excellence; and encouraging the electronic administration and support 24 hours, from any place, thanks to the use of new technologies.
In both the design and development, PEGIP 2020 promotes the values of transparency, participation and collaboration, and this has benefited from the collaboration of other institutions, public administrations and citizenship since its first phase of development.
The Basque Government has opened the following channels and networks citizen heard:
- The thematic portal site euskadi.eus it is available on the plan.
- The portal of citizen participation of the basque government, Irekia it has done some for feedback process .
- The PEGIP2020 blog where the basque government explain developments on the implementation of the plan.
- The own channels in the social networks: Facebook site channels Twitter and YouTube .
In addition to the open-ended process Irekia, over the months of november and december 2017, have been conducted participatory session with a double objective:
- Test and validate some of the contents and main lines set out in the plan with specialist officers.
- Identify the key to a deployment plan and evaluation of participatory and open, in keeping with the principles enshrined in the “ White Paper of democracy and citizen participation to Euskadi ”.
In the documentation rise to this page presents the results of that process, which will be the point of which we will work to the deployment and evaluation of the 2020 PEGIP serve, in turn, to continue making progress in transforming our administration and build a space of relationship with civil society based on the new governance: openness, results-oriented approach, transparency and innovation.