The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
American bank development and the government of Spain exchanged open software repositories
14 December 2018
The tools can be adapted and reused free by governments and institutions
The Inter-American Development Bank (BID) and the government of Spain, through its center of technology transfer (CTT), have established a partnership for the federation of your repositories of digital tools open so that governments and organizations latin america and Caribbean and Europa can benefit from the supply of both institutions, adapting and reusing the respective codes to solve problems of development and meet needs of people and communities.
Each year, governments around the world spend many resources in software licenses and other digital tools to promote smart cities, simplify administrative procedures, improve mechanisms for prosecution, mitigate climate change impacts, strengthening health care, among other areas of development. If these tools are open to be shared and adapted to new uses, governments and organizations could achieve huge savings and economies of scale. With the alliance, both institutions are going to enhance the scope of codes available in their platforms.
Since the BID, the platform for development Code it is part of its strategy to promote the opening of knowledge to improve lives in the region, and acts as a broker, where you can download the source code for its use, as well as provide source code for that others can benefit.
Among several tools available, are HydroBID a system to simulate scenarios of water resources of different basins of the region, and Massive change detection que a través de la aplicación de inteligencia artificial en imágenes satelitales, ayuda a gobiernos locales a la actualización de catastros.
“ the software and digital tools are fundamental to design, implement and evaluate projects and programmes. We are offering an open window to the developers of the platform of Spain, enriching our offer with more options for the countries of the region, and promoting our developers platform towards Europa, ” said Karen Mokate, head of the division of knowledge of the BID.
Collaboration between both institutions will be two-way. On the one hand, federated search engine from the centre of technology transfer (CTT) will allow users of CTT have knowledge and access to the solutions offered by the BID.
On the other hand, the BID shall be incorporated into its catalogue of digital solutions open the solutions developed by the Spanish public administrations that may be more useful in the context of Latin America. Among the first built-in tools are the following:
- CONSUL desarrollada por el Ayuntamiento de Madrid, que ayuda a gobiernos a desarrollar consultas a la población vía móvil.
- The the client @firma suite desarrollada por el Gobierno de España para su uso por cualquier Administración Pública permite implementar la autenticación y firma electrónica avanzada de una forma rápida y efectiva.
- Archive provides the necessary tools for the creation of a system of administration and management multidepartmental File centres, as well as the integration into Archive of the corresponding consuming applications and the management of documents and electronic records referred by the same.
- INSIDE permite la gestión documental íntegramente electrónica de los documentos de la gestión viva del expediente, como paso previo al archivado definitivo de la documentación en un formato interoperable y duradero.
- LOGIN is a modular platform that integrates three main components: a sede-e; a complete manager for the electronic processing of files starting at the headquarters; and a tool for their administration and configuration, which includes a content manager headquarters and an editor of forms of their own.
On the BID
The American Bank of development aims to improve lives. Founded in 1959, the BID is one of the main sources of long-term funding for economic development, social and institutional Latin america and Caribbean. The BID also conducts research projects edge and offers advice on policies, technical assistance and training to public and private customers throughout the region.
On the CTT
The Technology transfer centre aims to promote the reuse of solutions for all the Spanish public administrations. In the directory solutions of the CTT it is possible to find more than 300 reusable solutions advocated since the Spanish public administrations still possible to find developments open source, common services, services in cloud and assets semantic
El CTT es la respuesta al artículo 158 de La ley 40/2015, de 1 de octubre, de Régimen Jurídico del Sector Público, y al artículo 17 del Real Decreto 4/2010, de 8 de Enero, por el que se regula el Esquema Nacional de Interoperabilidad en el ámbito de la Administración Electrónica.