Is already available the report FALLS 2018 with the analysis of indicators for the digital transformation in the autonomous communities and cities in spain. Information has been updated as at 1 january 2018, being of the survey for the year 2017.
The sectoral Commission E-government is the technical body, within the sectoral conference on public administration, for the cooperation of the General state administration, of the administrations of the Autonomous Communities, and of the constituent entities of the Local Administration in the field of electronic administration. In it, among others, involved the holders of the directorates-general of the autonomous communities and cities, with competence in respect of E-government. Within the sectoral commission establishes technical working groups to share experiences and good practices or projects in collaboration.
For the purpose of “ act as the Observatory of E-government and Digital Transformation ” creates the working group of “ Observatory, indicators and measures ” which involves all the autonomous communities and cities, and the ministry of Territorial policy and Public Function, with the following objectives. In this context, the collection of “ information technological resources, human, economic and employment related to information ” and posted on the website of E-government (PAe) combined to present the results of these studies. The report FALLS in this area, and has been published since 2004.
Because the indicators of E-government (CAE) used for the collection of data in the various autonomous communities and cities, shut out of the study of the efforts made in recent years in Digital Transformation at the autonomous community level, has conducted a series of work to reach a new set of indicators. The result of this work, it is this new edition of the study IS aimed at placing value on the progress in Transforming the Digital Home rule authority has been implementing for years, and serve as a reference to the continuous improvement of E-government for citizens in the communities. In the new questionnaire have taken into account the overall objectives of the action Plan on E-government 2016-2020 eu.
The present edition shows the results of the collection of data carried out in 2018, with reference date of 31 december 2017. The study is divided into six sections:
- Strategies to implement the administration digital. Strategically 10 autonomous communities have already developed digital transformation and have created organizational structures to encourage or continue to these plans.
- The services offered to the citizen. Have been evaluated a range of services normally provided by the autonomous communities and the use by the citizen. The services of the areas of transport (59.2 per cent), culture (52.2 per cent), companies (46.3%) and education (42.1 per cent) are the most used by citizens through the electronic channel.
- The momentum in the internal transformation. Evaluates the momentum towards the automation of administrative actions of internal processes and training of a public employee in the new technologies. Five communities and the two autonomous cities have a high level alto-muy both in the management of electronic documents and electronic records management.
- Initiatives in open government. This section assesses the activities of the regional administrations to strengthen transparency, participation, reuse as well as its efforts in the field of the digital divide. 100 per cent of the autonomous communities and cities, who have participated in this study have a single website on transparency.
- Technology. Here are some of the key elements available ICT units to address the digital processing. The REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS are already using innovative technologies, such as bigdata blockchain, augmented reality, …
- ICT costs and staff. The execution of expenditure in information technology was 670.120 thousands €(to take into account that there are communities that have not supplied this).
The figures shown in the report FALLS are also published in the formats and ODS XLSX indictable offences which are part of the RISP. The full report can be downloaded in the Observatory of E-government