The fact sheets on the status of electronic administration (EGovernment) include the eu countries, as well as iceland, FYROM (Macedonia), Liechtenstein, norway, switzerland and turkey and offered through JOINUP in the Community of the Observatory of the National Frameworks for interoperability (NIFO ) of the european commission.
In particular, the tab of Spain offers the following contents:
- Profile: offers basic data of Spain, indicators of the information society and electronic administration and state of affairs in accordance with the most recent benchmarking ( eGovernment Benchmark )
- History: summarizes the most significant news to date.
- Strategy: describes the instruments that make up the strategy in the field of electronic administration.
- Legal framework: these are the main provisions affecting the electronic administration.
- Actor: describes the main actors and their responsibilities.
- Who is who: shows the responsible of the matter in the administration.
- Infrastructure: describes the main components (isd) which support the electronic administration.
- Services to citizens: provide data availability and sophistication of 12 services to citizens.
- Business services: provide data availability and sophistication of 8 services to citizens.
The main trends identified in the chips during the exercise of this year include:
- The new portals of open, also due to an increasing number of countries that join Open Data Partnership (OGP).
- The implementation of the regulation eIDAS .
- Cybersecurity. One of the emerging issues in this edition of fact sheets. European countries realize that the increasing digitalization of public services involves greater security risks.
The Observatory of the National Frameworks for interoperability (NIFO ) is a service provided by the programme ISA ² from the european commission, which offers interoperability solutions european public administrations, citizens and businesses.