The Objective of Model Digital City (MOAD) is the digital processing platform to municipalities driven by the ministry of employment, enterprise and Comerio, whose aim is to incorporate the use of ict to the functioning of local administrations in andalusia, making available of these agencies a sustainable model for the provision of public services. It becomes a product key to those to be easily regulatory requirements and technological advances in Law 11/2007 of Electronic Access of citizens to public services .
This platform is established in 281 municipalities of andalusia and in the process of deployment in another 100, which means that one in two municipalities andalusians used this digital processing platform to respond to the provision of public services.
MOAD is fully developed with free software, allowing municipalities ensure electronic access of citizens to public services, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Through this gateway, A town councils, local government and communities may make available to its public employees and citizenship functionality like:
- Beijing platform for processing and integration.
- An intranet.
- Electronic management tools (content manager and documentary).
- Web site and virtual office services.
And, from the point of view of the public, MOAD includes 57 efiling, selected from amongst the most demanded by citizenship. Among other things, the system allows:
- Municipal tax.
- Manage your data in the electoral roll.
- To file claims.
- Opening of licences for commercial or industrial premises.
- Modify the tax residency.
- Seek assistance to social services
- Apply or logging tree pruning
Original source of news (Junta de andalucía)
Original source of news (Europa Press)