Start up of a new version of the Portal for translators PTPLATA
DIR3 2.0 – new version of the Common Directory for agencies and Offices
DE4A as an example of research and development in public administrations
Continue to increase the number of subscriptions to calls for public employment at the foot of the Assembly
The referral service to Justice of Inside almost reaches 123,000 files
New doll Kit from integration with Cl@ve2
Available for publication and dismissal of assets ”
05 may 2015
The “ guía de publication and dismissal of assets ”, provides guidance for the publication and dismissal of reusable assets, whether applications, data models, documentation or information, in accordance with the corresponding regulations, law 11/07 and law 37/2007 with its respective developments.
From the point of view of this guide, it is understood as reusable 'active' any type of material in electronic format intended to be followed by a recurrent. Classic examples of reusable assets are:
- Computer programs or applications (software).
- The assets in the applications as guides and manuals, interfaces, data models, lists of codification, algorithms, design patterns, architectures, specification of requirements, design and test, guides of use.
- Public sector information.
- Other assets as documents, video, audio, promotional materials, etc.
It defines the concept of liberation, as that procedure for the division carried out by a Public Administration of any assets encumbered under a license from open sources in the case of software, or under a kind of openness in the case of other assets.
The guide develops the release of assets divided into four major phases:
- Study and analysis.
- Selection of the licence.
- Preparation of the asset to the distribution.
- Publication in a repository.
The “ guía de publication and dismissal of assets ” responds to a gap of guidance identified in this area the reuse of assets and attends the existing demand in this regard, to meet the following:
- Articles 45 and 46 of law 11/2007 of 22 june, electronic access of citizens to public services, as well as to the provisions of articles 16 and 17 of the royal decree 4/2010, of 8 january, which regulates the spanish national scheme of Interoperability in the area of E-government (hereinafter, ENI). In fact, the chapter '4. Study and analysis', '8. Management of an active open source software', and annex II 'Checklist' release of assets, deepen its peculiarity in specific aspects of the release of assets of type of computer programs or applications (software).
- The Act 37/2007 of 16 november, on re-use of public sector information and its developments, the royal Decree No. 1495/2011, of 24 october, which develops law 37/2007 of 16 november, on re-use of public sector information, to the scope of the state sector and the technical standard of Interoperability of reuse of information, within the framework laid down in directive 2003/98/ec as amended by directive 2013/37/Eu.
For its preparation have benefited from the collaboration of MOBILE WORLD.