Continue to increase the number of subscriptions to calls for public employment at the foot of the Assembly
The referral service to Justice of Inside almost reaches 123,000 files
New doll Kit from integration with Cl@ve2
More than 95 per cent of seats to be taken in the RCP are received electronically via AnotaRCP
The Agencia Tributaria begins to publish their notifications to the Unique Enabled
Spain ranks second in the ranking of ePSI RISP Platform
30 april 2013
Spain took a second ranking RISP
This ranking is established according to a set of indicators to measure the impact of policies and practices in this area. In particular, the seven aspects that the Contents by the directive are as follows:
- Situation of the country with regard to the transposition of directive 2003/98/Ec.
- Implementation of policies for reuse.
- Concepts related to the formats which provide public information.
- Policy on charging of fees.
- Measures for the control of exclusive agreements.
- Availability of regional and local catalogues open database.
- Holding of national and international events.
According to this index, spain took a second, behind the United kingdom. Special mention requires the score in the paragraphs relating to the transposition of the directive to the legal framework spanish as well as aspects relating to the provision of data sets in open formats in catalogues and structured national, regional and local partners, always to communities of practice.