The National Cryptologic centre (CCN), in collaboration with the company Open Cloud Factory, EMMA, have launched a new solution designed for the control of access to network infrastructure. With it, the NCC is intended to enable the organizations complete visibility of the ozone network access (routers, switches, access points, drivers, etc.), a crucial point to verify who or what is connected in a network. All at a time like the present, in which security models require a strict verification of identity for each person and device (they are inside or outside the perimeter) and that it is more difficult to monitor all assets (different physical locations data-centers or suppliers).
Once you have the visibility and control of the electronic network should be a bastionado.
In addition, if you do not have automated management of network devices, bastionado and continuous monitoring of their security can be a difficult task to deploy.
The solution EMMA allows, inter alia, the following:
- Access controls to all the devices according to their context and rationale of the business (authenticating by identity/entity, 2FA, etc.).
- Implement segmentation dynamically to reducing the size of attack, isolate critical devices and respond to attacks centrally.
- The pursuit of security baselines, both in the network devices such as an.
- Integration with ROCIO to contrast the configurations of network devices, centrally, with the national security.
- Establish a process to monitor any deviation.
- Create dashboards proactively with all data on CMDB.
- To give visibility, context and all the devices in IT/OT.