More than 95 per cent of seats to be taken in the RCP are received electronically via AnotaRCP
The Agencia Tributaria begins to publish their notifications to the Unique Enabled
Published the new NTI SICRES4
Joining the network system of registers (SIR) of the spanish Public Universities
Continued progress of the e-mail address is Only enabled
New version of InSiDe
26 november 2019
The new version, InSiDe (v 3.2), introduced a completely renovated design of the user interface, providing an attractive design and usable.
InSiDe is a system for the management of electronic documents and records that meets the requirements for that both could be stored and/or according to the ENI that scheme, which sets the ground rules for the exchange and storage of documents and electronic records.
The new version, Inside (v 3.2), introduced a completely renovated design of the user interface, providing an attractive design and usable. In addition to the new design, the new version of Inside also includes the following changes:
- Validation of NIG field: it can only be formed by a sequence of digits.
- Shows the comments field, with the details of the delivery state of the dossier to Justice.
- Update of the library to the authentic version 2.0.2.
- It lets you view all the signatures of a separate ENI with a number of signatures.
- Import documents whose signature is Manifest XAdES.
- Shows the additional metadata natural name in sections of files and stored documents.
- Improvement in the autocompletion searches on Documents and records.
- Name added validation of the natural to generate credentials for trial.
- The problem when saving files with a number of partners and with subexpedientes.
- Se modifica el formulario de envío a Justicia de procedimientos con piezas, con un diseño más intuitivo para el usuario.
- In the form submission to Justice, in the combo scrollwheel field "class" Procedure and to the case of Piece in the field "Class Procedure" Origin.
- Other improvements and minor corrections.
More information settlement InSiDe of the PTT.