In order to assess the importance of ict (s) in the employability of persons with disabilities and to obtain information about the barriers to participation of persons with disabilities in the use of ict (s), fundación Vodafone spain has made chapter 8
Report Olivenza 2018
entitled: “ Icts and disability: study of uses, needs and perceptions ”.
The general objective of the study is the perception/penetration of information and communication technologies (ICT) between persons with disabilities.
To this end, it raises a number of specific objectives:
- To know the level of penetration of icts among persons with disabilities according to the different profiles of disability.
- Identify the preferences of use of technology among persons with disabilities: main facilities, time of uses, existing and potential uses of technology.
- Classify the themes of interest and preferences of use of persons with disabilities in the use of technology according to your profile of disability.
- Identify the main barriers in the use of ict by persons with disabilities.
- Identify the specific needs and demands of persons with disabilities in relation to ict.
- To assess the significance of ict in the employability of persons with disabilities.
This research was born in order to deepen knowledge of these barriers, focusing especially on analysing broad use of icts, as well as the opportunities that these arise during the