Said program consists of 16 modules, which help familiarize themselves with the various aspects of the ecosystem of data open: from basic concepts until present and future trends, via success stories and good practices of publication access and use.
Until now, these contents were available in languages such as English and French, but, thanks to the collaboration with the initiative Brings, the EDP has just published all modules in English.
Training materials are aimed at all types of users interested in the world of data open, from basic users wishing to obtain a general idea to experts in the field. Each module can be done in a few 15-30 minutes, while all have two additional hours of content for advanced users who want to deepen in certain areas.
Since the Standing EDP Portal European recommend perform the sixteen modules in order to obtain a solid base of knowledge about the various aspects of data open. However, if you prefer to focus on a particular topic, please refer directly to the module.
The 16 modules already available in English are:
- What is the data open?
- Take the value of the data open
- Open data: an agent of change
- Why do we need a license?
- What makes data open are good quality?
- How to measure the success of data open
- Why should worry sustainability?
- Platforms known
- How to choose the correct format for data open
- How useful are my data?
- How to cleanse your data
- Find hidden data on the Web
- Connect the Web of data
- Arguments to defend open data
- How to manage the change in open data
- Generate impact through open data