The fact sheets on the status of electronic administration (EGovernment) include the countries of the HAT, as well as Islandia, FYROM (Fruit Salad), Liechtenstein, Norwegian, Swiss and Turkey and are offered through JOINUP in The community Observatory national frameworks of interoperability (NIFO) the European commission.
- Profile: offers basic data of Spain, indicators of information society and electronic administration and status according to the most recent comparative evaluation ( Benchmark eGovernment )
- Highlights: summarizes the main milestones Latest of electronic administration.
- Strategy: describes the tools that make up the strategy in terms of electronic administration.
- Marco legal: se citan las principales disposiciones que afectan a la administración electrónica.
- Actor: describes the main actors and responsibilities.
- Infrastructure: describes the main components (infrastructures and services) that support electronic administration.
- Services to citizens: provides data of availability and sophistication of 8 services to citizens.
- Business services: provides data of availability and sophistication of 7 services to companies.
The Observatory national frameworks of interoperability (NIFO ) is a service provided by the program ISA ² the European Commission which offers interoperability solutions for European public administrations, citizens and businesses.