The state's Vehicle Fleet (PME), in line with their strategic planning for digital transformation, modernises the management of their auctions and makes for the first time an auction of a fully electronic form, through the use of the auction Platform of the Website.
I shall not be auctioned vehicles, focus and regular PME auctions, but the movable property that formed the former cafeteria of the agency. But it opens the possibility to future auction them through this medium vehicles and withdrawing from the service in a position acceptable use, favoring the agility of the procedure and the access of all citizens to auctioned property.
The law 19/2015, of 13 july, of administrative reform measures in the area of administration of justice and the Civil registry, creates a unique portal of auctions judicial and administrative measures, in line with the process of administrative simplification, dependent on the state agency sg (AEBOE).
The BOE auctions in 2015 for judicial and notarial auctions. Since 1 september 2018 are also conducted through this medium tax auctions and included now that the first administrative tax not auctions, in this case the's vehicle fleet of the state.
Thanks to the Electronic Portal of the state agency BOE go to achieve the following objectives:
- To avoid duplication of procedures for auctions, to consolidate the current in a single Portal.
- Reuse available means and save costs.
- Facilitate the procedure to the citizen, which will only have to do is subscribe once and from a single site may participate in all types of auctions.
- To facilitate the search for information, because only with a search engine, would be complied with all the public auctions.
- Facilitate the development of statistics and reports, since they are all from a single database.
- Ensure the reliability of transactions through the control of users through electronic certificates.
- Ensure transparency through the implementation of the stamp of time and traceability of all processes.
The auction of the assets of former PME cafeteria is accessible from this link .