Start up of a new version of the Portal for translators PTPLATA
DIR3 2.0 – new version of the Common Directory for agencies and Offices
DE4A as an example of research and development in public administrations
Continue to increase the number of subscriptions to calls for public employment at the foot of the Assembly
The referral service to Justice of Inside almost reaches 123,000 files
New doll Kit from integration with Cl@ve2
New version Portafirmas Network SARA and AGE
03 december 2019
The new version 7.1 both Portafirmas Network Portafirmas sarah as in the General state administration.
The Portafirmas is a tool to generate enough signature and sign electronically documents, using the signatory's digital certificate.
In this new version of Portafirmas 7.1, available both in Portafirmas Network Portafirmas sarah as in the General state administration, have been included a set of new features and improvements:
- This disables the use of applets in Internet Explorer. From now on all the signatures in client will be undertaken with Self-signature. To download Self-Signature must access the following link: https :// firmaelectronica.gob.es/Home/Descargas.html
- It allows to configure the tray of requests to rather than showing the user sender, showing the user who signed the request last.
- The annexes are sorted alphabetically.
- It incorporates the viewer component in the annexes to the requests.
- Add comments are allowed in XADES signature.
- Integrated management of the headquarters of Portafirmas with DIR3.
- Other improvements and fixes.
More information Portafirmas solution of the PTT.