The Secretary General of Digital Administration is:
- The secretary of the full commission TIC strategy.
- The president of the executive committee of the TIC Strategy commission.
- The director of the steering committee of the information and communications technologies.
- The president of the sectoral Commission Electronic administration.
The SGAD provides technical support to all these Bodies.
In international cooperation develops an extensive activity:
- In the area of the European Union: Committees, working groups and forums of the European Commission (Action Plan 2011-2015, programme ISA, Services directive and Internal Market, projects CIP-LSP as STORK2, GEN6 and E-SENS) and the Council of the HAT (Working group of Telecommunications and Information Society)
- In the field not European Union: OCDE, Innovation (RIMPE, CLAD, CEPAL), arrangement of mutual recognition security certificates of information technologies, international standardization, etc.