One of the pillars of Digital transformation Plan of the General administration of the state and its Government Agencies, the strategy TIC is the bet for a new service delivery model more rational, structured around the idea of shared services, compulsory and replace the existing above, except unique exceptions, and to the idea of common infrastructure in the area of information technologies and communications.
For these reasons, the Strategy committee TIC - CETIC adopted at its meeting of 15 September 2015 Regulatory Framework of the declaration of shared services and further conducted the first statement of shared services .
In this first statement included 14 services, some of them already in operation and others in the process of development and deployment.
- Unified service telecommunications
- Managed security service
- Lodging service TIC infrastructure
- Hybrid cloud service (SARA Cloud)
- Email service unified
- Multichannel service citoyen
- Management service registry
- Management of notifications
- Management service payroll
- Integrated service personnel management
- Common management service económico-presupuestaria
- Generating common service and validation of electronic signatures
- Service of management of file and electronic document
- Service of electronic file management