By Resolution of 30 june 1991 (BOE of 15 july), of the high council of computer technology, called on the information for the modernization of public administrations, TECNIMAP-91.
These Courses were held on 3, 4 and 5 december 1991 at the Palau de la música and congresses of Valencia, in partnership with the Generalitat Valenciana, taking to the study of information within a process of modernization of public administration, through main papers entrusted to an invited lecturer, distributed in the five Themes:
- Information and communication technologies at the service of the citizen.
- Human resources and information and communication technologies in the administrative processes.
- Information on collaboration between public administrations.
- Technological development, standardization and security of information systems: Technical and legal aspects.
- European integration and information systems of public administrations.