Line 4: technical and legal Initiatives
Thursday, 8 april - Meeting 12 - 16:00 - 18:00 - Room B
Until relatively recently laws enabled the administration, with a voluntary basis, in order to make proceedings by line, and therefore was in the hands of the AAPP and companies the use or not.
Today, not only enabled, but there are rules for the administration:
- Law on Electronic Access of Citizens to public services (LAECSP)
- Law of Momentum of the information society (LISI)
- Public Sector contracts law (LCSP).
In addition we have systems of electronic signature and Italy as a key element in the generation of e-documentos.
Law 11/2007 and the royal decree 1671/2009 of partial development of the act establishes the characteristics and conditions of the paper and electronic file. The specific development of both concepts and their standardization within the framework of the Public Administrations will help the creation of e-administration fully and without borders. See more
Mr. Ignacio M. González García . Director of the department of Tax Information, national tax administration agency, ministry of finance and economy
- D. Eladio Quintanilla Red Managing director of Social security, ministry of labour and immigration
- D. Sebastian Muriel Herrero . The Director-General of the Public Entity Red.es Registrar Business, ministry of industry, tourism and trade
- D. Santiago García Blanco . The Director-General for development and technological innovation, government of Cantabria
- D. Alfonso Castro Martínez . Deputy director-General for customs Applications and collection, National tax administration agency, ministry of finance and economy
- D. Carlos A. Maza Frechín . Deputy director-General for Information and Communications, Ministry of industry, tourism and trade
- D. Juan Carlos Garcés Pérez Head of Área Judicial computer, the General council of the judiciary