Line 2: Economic implications and the single market
Thursday, 8 april session 6 - - - 9:30 11:30 - Room B
Reducing administrative burdens in the procedures and administrative services contributes to greater efficiency in the functioning of the administration, and this is one of the keys to reducing costs and the usability of electronic services.
Spain has important Plan to reduce administrative burdens, which aims to the reduction by 30 per cent of the administrative burdens on self-employed workers and businesses arising out of its relationship with the administración.estrechamente linked to the foregoing, the services directive (2006/123/ec) of the european parliament establishes obligations for member states with the goal of eliminating barriers to free access and exercise of service activities in all states. One of the obligations is the establishment of specific access points (PSC) whose aim is to provide the necessary information to entrepreneurs on the requirements to establish or provide the service and provide them. Another requirements DS is the simplification of procedures by eliminating unnecessary delays and cost. See more
D. Agustín Herrero Torres . The Director-General of Administrative Organization and procedures, ministry of the presidency
- D. Luis Santamaría Ruíz . The Director-General of Modernization, Ministry of Justice and Public Administrations, Generalitat Valenciana
- Mrs. Maria Channel Fontcuberta . Director General Internal Market and Services/E.1, European Commission
- D. Gonzalo Solana González . The Director of Analysis and Strategy, The supreme council of Chambers
- D. Antonio Fernández Ecker . Deputy director-General for Business development, Department of the SME Policy, ministry of Tourism industry and trade
- Mrs. Mercé Rovira Regàs . Technical innovation Project in the Local public administration, Universitat de Girona
- D. Gustavo Garcia Hood Partner, DELOITTE.