Among the data set published, we find
In this article is a small zoom in on some of these
- Data that receive a greater number of visits
- Data and high-value-referential.
- Data with a high potential for reuse.
The catalog data recorded on average more than 100,000 hits per month during the past year. These are some examples of those who receive more visits.
- Price of fuel in the spanish petrol stations
- Evolution of disease by the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Common directory of Organizational Units and offices (DIR3)
- Recording of telecommunication Numbering
- SIU (Urban information system). Data charts on soil types, areas of urban development and degrees of development
- Geographical information reference population
- ZESIS - Zoning sismogénica Iberia
- Natural systems of the natural parks
- Directory press archives and libraries of Spain
- Database of administrative divisions of Spain
- Status of the drought and water scarcity in hydrographic boundaries of the Guadalquivir, Ceuta and Melilla
- Resident population by date, gender, generation, nationality and place of birth
This is only a small sampling of some of the
There are currently 160 publishing partners: 83 belonging to the General state administration, 17 autonomous communities, 44, 11 local universities and 1 private entity. In Addition, there are five state institutions that do not fall within those categories, such as the Parliament of the canary islands.
The agencies more data published in the catalogue are autonomous authorities (45 per cent), followed by the state (32 per cent) and local (15 per cent), as shown in the following figure: More information can be obtained through the catalogue of table of command .
Original source of data: 12 sets of highlights of the General state administration | datos.gob.es