The Observatory of Web Accessibility has developed a new version of its Tracker tool compatible with all the requirements of the simplified monitoring Implementation decision (HAT) 2018/1524 . This version is based on the draft of the new methodology en el que se ha venido trabajando en colaboración con los diferentes actores implicados (administraciones públicas, asociaciones de discapacitados, sector empresarial, expertos en accesibilidad, etc.)
This new version (in particular 5.0.4) has been released under licence EUPL v 1.2 and is available for 2 means:
- Distributable as package in the download area of the solution in the CTT.
- As collaborative development project in GITHUB http://github.com/ctt-gob-es/oaw
This release is done for sharing with other states or institutions that are interested in monitoring activities with regard to compliance with accessibility requirements on their websites. Is of particular interest to all European countries must also comply with the requirements of the European directive, specifically for the "Agencies of monitoring and reporting" that exist in all member states.
The Spanish public administrations do not need to perform the installation as they have at their disposal free of charge the diagnostic service online community Accessibility (Service tab).
Among the improvements included in this new version of the tracker include:
- The standard application UNE-EN 301549:2019 (WCAG 2.1).
- Has been included an English translation of the tool generated through automatic translation tools
- Se han creado nuevas funcionalidades para la gestión de las semillas asociadas a un observatorio mejorando su caracterización para controlar su posterior ejecución y agregación de resultados.
- Management of complexities to analyze different number of pages of a website according to their complexity.
- Recurrence management (fixed, pair, evens) to control the seeds that are discussed in each period of monitoring.
- Management of tags by type of service (education, health, etc.), geographic location, the institutional level, etc. totally changeable for future expansion.
- Improvement of the import and export of seeds, with filter seeds to import/export and establishing greater controls in the process.
- Nueva funcionalidad para incluir semillas en bloque desde un fichero a un observatorio ya creado.
- New field of "comments" for seeds.
- New features to the process of generating reports dynamic aggregates through templates and the characterization of the seed.
All these new features have been developed by allowing the backwards compatibility for institutions that already have installed the previous version of the tool.