Start up of a new version of the Portal for translators PTPLATA
DIR3 2.0 – new version of the Common Directory for agencies and Offices
DE4A as an example of research and development in public administrations
Continue to increase the number of subscriptions to calls for public employment at the foot of the Assembly
The referral service to Justice of Inside almost reaches 123,000 files
New doll Kit from integration with Cl@ve2
New types of signature in the new version of @firma
19 may 2017
The new version of @firma includes, among other developments, the appropriateness of format type of signature detected to european standards.
It had recently been updated version of @firma STABLE in SERVICES, including as a novelty inter alia, the appropriateness of format type of signature identified to policy development Regulation (EU) no. 910/2014 of the european parliament and of the council of 23 july 2014 regarding the electronic identification and confidence to electronic transactions in the internal market and on the repeal of directive 1999/93/ec (eIDAS).
This adjustment has been to indicate in the responses of generation, updating and validation of signatures, the format 'Baseline' as information on the format of signature detected, if the signature is adjusted at the same. This was a small change in the responses of @firma, as from now on the information returned in the fields [SignatureType] and [SignatureForm] extended, which can be set forth new types Baseline. These rates are equivalent to the traditional formats and always when firms included a series of specific requirements.
This change has been implemented in such an environment to allow the user applications in carrying out tests, but does not apply in production in the short term, is surely at the end of the year, thereby allowing all applications users can recognise european formats' Baseline '. The new format represented a more generic profile and is used to guarantee the cross-border interoperability of electronic signatures in the context of directive 2006/123/Ec of 12 december 2006 on services in the internal market. The change in policy has been endorsed in the regulation (EU) no. 910/2014 of the european parliament and of the Council of 23 july 2014 regarding the electronic identification and confidence to electronic transactions in the internal market, and more specifically in the Implementation decision (EU) 2015/1506 of the commission on 8 september 2015 on specifications on the formats of advanced electronic signatures and seals that advanced must recognize the public sector agencies in accordance with articles 27, paragraph 5, and 37 (5) of Regulation eIDAS . In the decision of Implementation indicated in articles 1 and 3 respectively:
(1) Member states that require an advanced electronic signature or an advanced electronic signature based on a qualified certificate provided for in article 27, paragraphs 1 and 2, of the rules of procedure (EU) no. 910/2014, shall accord the advanced electronic signature, CMS or XML PDF in the level of compliance B, T or LT or with a container with signature associated where signatures fulfil the technical specifications in the annex.
(3) Member states requiring an advanced electronic seal or stamp advanced electronic based on a qualified certificate provided for in article 37, paragraphs 1 and 2, of the rules of procedure (EU) no. 910/2014 will recognise the advanced electronic seal XML, CMS or PDF format in the level of compliance B, T or LT or container label associated with that meets the technical specifications in the annex.
In its annex, including the list of technical specifications for advanced electronic signatures, CMS or XML PDF and container with signature/seal associated/o:
- Base profile XAdES (ETSI TS 103171 v2.1.1)
- Profile Kadesh basis (ETSI TS 103173 v2.2.1)
- Base profile PAdES (ETSI TS 103172 v2.2.2)
- Profile of the container (ETSI TS 103174 v2.2.1)
We must bear in mind that not all signatures to validate format will be identified with the new profile basis where we have to comply with a set of specific requirements to match that profile, so some of them will continue to be identified with the traditional format. For your information, sets out the following grade equivalencies between the traditional formats and the new formats' Baseline ':
The profiles Baseline are in many cases a subset of the traditional formats.
In case their applications to check the type of signature returned by the platform, recommend carry out the necessary adjustments to recognize the new labels returned.
More information on the @firma solution in PTT.