Start up of a new version of the Portal for translators PTPLATA
DIR3 2.0 – new version of the Common Directory for agencies and Offices
DE4A as an example of research and development in public administrations
Continue to increase the number of subscriptions to calls for public employment at the foot of the Assembly
The referral service to Justice of Inside almost reaches 123,000 files
New doll Kit from integration with Cl@ve2
New version of the desktop application management of Electronic Invoicing
16 december 2015
The Ministry of industry, energy and tourism, has published a new version of this desktop application to facilitate the use of format Facturae.
The Ministry of industry, energy and tourism, has published a new version of the desktop application "management of Electronic Invoicing 3.3".
This application free software allows the generation of electronic invoices with format Facturae (Order PRE/2971/2007). It is a programme especially addressed to Smes, microPYMEs and self-employed workers, which will provide a solution to problems arising from the storage of invoices.
The new version, management of Electronic Invoicing 3.3, introduces small improvements with regard to its predecessor:
- The amounts of lines, with the exception of unitary amount, numbers are displayed rounded off to two decimals.
- The total cost of each line shall be equal to the product in the number of units per unit price rounded according to the common method of rounding to two decimal places.
- The amounts at the invoice, except tax rates or the percentages applied are not to exceed two decimal places.
- The lines are numbered in the detail of a bill.
- Possibility of editing invoice number, when it is located in state draft.
- Possibility to select several invoices to sign.
This version 3.3 is compatible with version 3.2, 3.1, 3.0, 2.0 and 1.0. To maintain the data, just installation in the installation directory of the previous version of the implementation.
It has been published in the 3 environments (Linux, Mac and Windows) and with the same license than previous ones, i.e. the source code for the application is available for download and modification.
It has been updated on the website the validator accounting invoices to the latest version provided by the TAXES that is also adapted to the order PAHS/1650/2015.
You can perform downloads from the site of facturae: