Said agenda there are 16 modules, which help to familiarize themselves with various aspects of the ecosystem of open: from basic concepts to present and future trends through success stories and good practices, access and use.
So far, these contents were available in languages such as english and french, but, thanks to collaboration with the initiative Brings, EDP just released all modules in english.
Training materials are directed to all kinds of users interested in the world of open data, since basic users wishing to obtain a general idea to experts. Each module is available in some 15-30 minutes, but all have two additional hours of content for those users who want to develop certain aspects.
Since the European Data Portal FTE recommended to make the sixteen modules in order to obtain a sound knowledge of the various aspects of open data. However, if you prefer to focus on a particular topic, please refer directly to the module.
The 16 modules already available in english are:
- What are the data?
- Take advantage of the value of open database
- Open database: an agent of change
- Why do we need a license?
- What makes the data quality will be open?
- How to measure the success of the open database
- Why should i worry about sustainability?
- The platforms
- How to choose the correct format to open
- How Useful are my data?
- How to clean your data
- Find hidden data on the Web
- Connect the site of the data
- Arguments in favour of the open database
- How to manage change in the open database
- Generate impact through the open database