Start up of a new version of the Portal for translators PTPLATA
DIR3 2.0 – new version of the Common Directory for agencies and Offices
DE4A as an example of research and development in public administrations
Continue to increase the number of subscriptions to calls for public employment at the foot of the Assembly
The referral service to Justice of Inside almost reaches 123,000 files
New doll Kit from integration with Cl@ve2
New version of the implementation ASSI-RGPD
02 december 2019
The ministry of labour, Migration and Social security, developer of the solution, shared through the PTT this new version with many new features.
The ministry of labour, Migration and Social security made available to all the public authorities through the ptt, ASSI-RGPD solution (safety audit of information systems – Reglamento General de protección de Datos) in the mid-year 2018 and its aim was to implement the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the european parliament and the council of 27 april 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free movement of these data .
Currently this application enables the organization to keep a record of activities of processing of personal data as well as facilitate the achievement of the other obligations of the General rules on data protection (RGPD) and organic law 3/2018, of 5 december on Personal data protection and guarantee of drm (LOPD-GDD), including risk analysis of treatment for rights and freedoms of natural persons, and, if any, impact assessment of treatment in the protection of personal data.
In this new version provided the following improvements/features:
- Adaptation to the content of the LOPD-GDD published in december last year (minors, administrative and criminal offences, dead, recommendations to those responsible for treatment, responsible for treatment, consent, …).
- Improvements in the content contained/removable in ASSI-RGPD:
- E-Mail institutional unity not to publish the emails professionals responsible for the Treatment).
- Generation and export of the register of treatment activities (RAT).
- Better wording of certain texts that appear on the tab risk analysis and impact assessment (for example: for The treatment will be a large-scale video surveillance?, will do so Is there a systematic observation of an area of public access (for example: video surveillance detection and automatic recognition of the identity of persons in a public place)?
- Enlargement of the text size of multiple fields for the treatment can properly documented (name of the treatment and necessity and proportionality of operations).
- Improvement of aid for implementation (content to the TAR, explanation of the process of calculating ENS Measures Type I and Type II ENS, what is required to sign the pdf we collected for a processing of personal data all information entered in ASSI-RGPD, etc).
- New version of the draft council clauses.
- Improvements in the generation and extraction of reports (Report of treatments, registration of activities of treatments, and Qualitative Report Quantitative Report).
- Eliminations and historic justified recoveries treatments of personal data (TDP) together with the identification of who did so and when to do so.
- Management from managing the implementation of the structure and content of the library of Responsible aid TDP (files doc forms, rights of persons concerned, recommendations for the recruitment of focal points for treatment, legislation, etc).
- Improvements in the format of the content of the pdf generated.
- Generation of a notice will be responsible for the Treatment to which, if any, impact assessment relating to Extended some of these treatments as established by the AEPD at https :// www.aepd.es/press/2019-07-09.html
- Update of the user Manual.
Has been uploaded to the PAE both version 2.1.0 as the upgrade from the previous version (1.1.16) to version 2.1.0
More information ASSI-RGPD solution the PAe