New version of the application ASSI-RGPD
02 December 2019
The Ministry of work, migrations and Social security, developer of the solution, shares through CTT this new version with many novelties.
The Ministry of work, migrations and Social security made available to all public administrations through CTT, the solution ASSI-RGPD (audit of safety of information systems – General Regulation of data protection) in the middle of the year 2018 and its aim was to implement the Regulation (HAT) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the board of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the treatment of personal data and on the free movement of such data .
Currently, this application allows the organization to keep a record of activities of processing of personal data as well as to facilitate the implementation of the rest of obligations of the General regulation of data protection (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, 5 December, of protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD), including the realization of risk analysis of treatment for the rights and freedoms of individuals, and, in its case, the impact assessment of processing operations on the protection of personal data.
In this new version provides the following improvements/features:
- Adaptación al contenido de la LOPD-GDD publicada en Diciembre del año pasado (menores, infracciones administrativas y penales, fallecidos, recomendaciones a los Responsables de Tratamiento, encargados de tratamiento, consentimiento,…).
- Improvements in the content contained/removable ASSI-RGPD:
- Institutional Email unity for not publish emails Responsible professionals treatment).
- Generation and export of registration of treatment activities (RAT).
- Best wording of some texts that appear in the tab risk analysis and impact assessment (for example: instead of HOW the treatment involves making a video surveillance on a large scale?, will appear, is a systematic observation on a large scale of an area of public access (for example: CCTV with automatic detection and recognition of the identity of the people in a public square)?
- Expansion of the size of text of several fields for the person responsible for processing can properly document (Name of treatment and necessity and proportionality of operations).
- Improvement of aid that offers the application (content that goes to the RAT, explanation of the process of calculation of measures ENS Type I and measures ENS Type II, what information required to sign the pdf containing for a treatment of personal data all the information entered in ASSI-RGPD, etc).
- New version of the drafts of clauses informative.
- Improvements in the generation and extraction of reports (report of treatments, registration of activities of treatments, Report, qualitative and Quantitative Report).
- Deletes historical justified and recoveries treatments of personal data (TDP) together with the identification of who did and when did.
- Gestión desde la administración de la aplicación de la estructura y los contenidos de la Biblioteca de ayuda al Responsable TDP (ficheros doc con formularios, derechos de los interesados, recomendaciones de cara a la contratación de encargados de tratamiento, normativa, etc).
- Improvements in the format of the content of the pdf generated.
- Generation of a warning to the maintainer of treatment for that, in its case, make an impact assessment Widespread concerning certain treatments as established by the AEPD at https :// www.aepd.es/press/2019-07-09.html
- Updating the User Manual.
Has been uploaded to the both PAE version 2.1.0 as the upgrade from the previous version (1.1.16) to version 2.1.0
More information in the ASSI-RGPD solution the PAe