The guides tratan la implantación de la política de gestión de documentos electrónicos, el uso de tramitadores y gestores documentales y los procesos de gestión documental:
- Application guide of implantation of politics electronic document management
- Application guide capture and Register
- Application guide of classification
- Application guide of Description
- Application guide of access to information
- Application guide rating
- Application guide conservation
- Application guide of transfer
- Application guide phase
- Application guide of Agents and managers Documentaries
- Application guide of Digitalization
In the year 2014 issued the management policy of electronic documents from the finance ministry and public administrations, the first to be developed in the environment of the General administration of the State. For having been agreed between the different agencies of the ministry, as well as the General Office of State archives of then Education ministry Culture and sports, and the ministry of the presidency, this policy became a reference for the management policies of electronic documents later, both of the AGE, as autonomous communities, local entities and universities. In the year 2016 adopted the second edition of the policy of electronic document management the then Ministry of Finance and Public Function.
After four years since the publication of the policy of electronic document management has become necessary an update of the same, taking into account the accumulated experience in the processing and electronic file, adaptation to laws 39 / 2015 and 40 / 2015 as well as the need to provide more direction that facilitates the practical application of the documentary management processes.