- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
XEA is a tool that allows the unified and coordinated management activities, agents and users of the classrooms of the network CeMIT of Xunta de Galicia.
The network CeMIT is an initiative that integrates a total of 98 classrooms, scattered around Galicia, and which aims to reduce the digital divide, offering free and public education in new technologies to citizens and businesses.
XEA facilitates the management of all resources of this network, adapting to actors and users. Allows users to the consultation of activities offered by all centres, registration in the same and support for its realization and obtaining use certificates.
On the other hand, facilitates to agents tick, responsible for the centres and activities the daily organization, managing resources associated with each centre, activities and monitoring of realization.