- El Ayuntamiento de Zaragoza pone a disposición sus servicios de contratación pública desarrollados en el marco del proyecto “They Buy For You”
- Superados los 10.800.000 intercambios registrales a través del Sistema de Interconexión de Registros (SIR) en el año 2020
- Publicada la versión 2.0.6.R1 de la Librería de Intercambio SIR
- Disponible en Producción nueva versión 9.0 de PLATA
- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- Short Name:
- Red SARA
- Direct Access:
- The network Sara (applications and networks for the administrations) is a set of communications infrastructure and basic services that connects networks of Spanish public administrations and institutions facilitating the exchange of information and access to services.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service infrastructure
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Communications infrastructure and messenger
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
This implementation is established as an obligation in Article 43 of Law 11/2007 LAECSP, in Art. 13 of Royal Decree 4/2010 governing the NIF and in the Resolution of 19 July 2011 approving the Interoperability Technical Specification for the requirements to connect to the communication network of the Spanish public administrations, establishing the conditions under which any member of an administration or public entity linked or dependent of that will access the SARA Network. The Agreement of Council of Ministers of 29th April, 2011 approved the "Plan for promoting the incorporation of IPv6 in Spain." Red SARA is essential for this purpose and has already incorporated this protocol.
Reliability: fully meshed network with no single points of failure, latest technology and support 24x7x365.
Security: encrypted traffic and security incidents early warning system, in collaboration with the CCN-CERT.
Capacity: 10 Gbps in Ministries and 100 Mbps in local governments.
Quality of Service (QoS): each data is treated according to their nature.
Interoperability: Common Gateway IPv6 for e-Government services to be accessible to citizens using IPv6 connections. sTESTA network connectivity to the European institutions.