- DIR3 2.0 – Nueva versión del Directorio Común de Organismos y Oficinas
- DE4A como ejemplo de investigación y desarrollo en las Administraciones Públicas
- Siguen aumentando las suscripciones a convocatorias de empleo público en el Punto de Acceso General
- El servicio de remisión a Justicia de Inside casi alcanza los 123.000 expedientes
- Nuevo Kit de integración con Cl@ve2
- Más del 95% de los asientos que se anotan en el RCP se reciben en formato electrónico vía AnotaRCP
Technology Transfer Centre
- Short Name:
- Portal for the dissemination and reuse of technical solutions (services, developments, infrastructure, regulations, assets, etc.) for the development of the electronic administration. it is a knowledge base of technical information in the area.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- PHP , JAVA
- Operating system:
Portal for the dissemination and re-use of technical solutions (services, developments, infrastructure, regulations, assets, semantic, etc) of interest for the development of the electronic administration. Constitutes a knowledge base of technical information in the area.
The CTT publishes a general directory of applications or/and solutions whose aim is to encourage its re-use by all the Public Administrations. It is possible to find solutions (projects, services, rules, assets, semantic, etc.) that are useful for the development of the electronic Administration.
The CTT has 2 technological environments in which to work in function of different needs:
- The environment CTT-PAe or directory of solutions of the CTT , it is the right place to find a solution, project, and/or service for reuse in your administration and that contains the information dissemination on its use.
- For those solutions which want to build a development comunity around its free software project, inside GITHUB it has been created forja-CTT organisation , in which public entities could create and manage their own repositories.
The CTT is the response to the article 158 of law 40/2015 , and article 17 of Royal Decree 4/2010, of 8 January, by the ENI.
It is of mandatory use in the General Administration of the State and is available to the rest of Public Administrations. Moreover, there is also federated with those autonomous communities that have decided to have their own regional repository and the repositories of CENATIC and the European Commission.