The European supplement Electronic Title (SET-e)
- Short Name:
- La Conferencia de Rectores de las Universidades Españolas (CRUE) presenta una propuesta de modelado del Suplemento Europeo al Título focalizada en la internacionalización y en la adecuación al Esquema Nacional de Interoperabilidad, que pretende fomentar la normalización y el intercambio de datos académicos.
- Promoter body:
- GUIDING CONFERENCE ESPAÑOLAS UNIVERSITIES
Daniel Sánchez Martínez
Telephone: 868 88 80 00
Project leader E-government – CRM
Technical Coordinator of the working group of e-administración – CRUE-TIC
El grupo de trabajo de e-Administración de CRUE-TIC tiene como principal responsabilidad el fomento de la e-Administración en el ámbito del Sistema Universitario Español (SUE), identificando las mejores prácticas, fomentando acuerdos, realizando estudios, promoviendo proyectos y participando en eventos.
Within these agreements, it maintains a fruitful collaboration with the Ministry of Finance and Public Administrations (MINHAP), launched in the context of each delivery of electronic administration services, and that extends to areas such as the development of technical standards of ENS and the ENI, project s concrete moves AS edufide-ii, and the project of European identification stork, together with its evolution stork2.
Telephone: 973 702 005
The university archivist de Lleida
Secretary of the executive committee of the Archivists conference Spanish universities CRUE University Files
The conference of Archivists of Spanish universities of CRUE consists of the file technicians Spanish universities of title both public and private, and aims to collaborate in tasks, objectives and common achievements that lead to improve the management of the documentary heritage Spanish centres of higher education.
The files of universities, specifically have promoted activities, reports, publications and agreements within the framework of electronic administration for the conservation of documents for the purpose of weight of evidence and memory as documentary heritage in universities and as a reference in our country. Within this work, highlight the collaboration with CRUE-TIC and with ministries involved in the development of standards around electronic document and digital archive.
- Organic Area:
- Subtype of data model:
- Information structure (semantic Standard)
- Functional Area:
- Education, culture and sports
- EUPL (European Public License)
The European supplement to the title (SET) offers the possibility that the current European university students can benefit, after their studies, the benefits that brings to his academic and professional mobility, which their titles are accompanied by a document of effective information on the level and content of lessons that have issued at a university concrete.
Although the European commission provides general guidelines on the structure of the document and even the regulatory developments of each country introduce particularities and specificities, there is an electronic format defined to operate automatically with the information of the supplement, nor that facilitates its issuance and reuse electronics.
To fill this void, the Guiding conference of Spanish Universities (CRUE) a proposal has pushed modeling that has been developed through a joint collaboration Sectoral commission of information technology and communications (CRUE-TIC) and Archivists conference of Spanish universities (CAU) .
CRUE-TIC has been responsible for developing the content model for the electronic SET within this proposal. The CAU, for its part, has developed the model of metadata. The main objectives of this proposal are as follows:
- Promote interoperability and automatic interpretation of the data contained in the SET between different organizations both national and international.
- Facilitar la impresión del SET electrónico a partir de hojas de estilo predefinidas.
- Establishing a complete specification and extensible to respond to the internal needs in terms of national regulations, but it can also serve as European reference format.
- Obtain an electronic administrative document with full legal validity.
News19 July 2016
Released version 1.1 of European Supplement Electronic Title (SET-e) Unshade accordion
Ha sido publicada la versión 1.1 del modelo de contenido del SET-e mantenido por la Sectoral commission of information technology and communications (CRUE-TIC) . Its principal innovations are as follows.
- Form of study: Correct a typo in the denomination English “characteristic form of study ” whose translation is“ Mode of study ” and is quoted as “Model of study ”.
- Practices in company : The new scheme allows users to connect data from practices carried out by the student in more than one company with a module, field, subject (Course Unit). Moreover, it adds a new optional element which allows to inform the number of hours of training (TrainingHours).
- Country of birth: Has been established as optional attribute that identifies the country of birth of the list of countries ISO 3166-1-alpha-2 in anticipation of cases in which we do not have this information.
- EHEA Framework: Has been established as optional attribute that identifies the qualifications framework of the European Higher Education Area (Bolonia cycles), which in some cases can not be determined not to be collected the equivalence in the educational system.
Additionally, the Archivists conference of Spanish Universities (CAU) has developed a model of file's metadata for the SET-e that enriches the proposal and that it brings from this version.