- El Ayuntamiento de Zaragoza pone a disposición sus servicios de contratación pública desarrollados en el marco del proyecto “They Buy For You”
- Having survived the 10.800.000 keeping exchanges through the system of record linkage (SIR) in the year 2020
- Released version 2.0.6.R1 library to Exchange SIR
- Available in new silver version 9.0
- More than 50 per cent of public universities are integrated into AnotaRCP
The Supplement to the Title (SET) offers the possibility that the current european university students can benefit, after having completed their studies, of the benefits for education and professional mobility, which their titles are accompanied by an effective information document on the level and content of the lessons that have issued in a specific university.
Although the commission has general guidelines regarding the structure of this document and even setting developments in each country introduce particularities and specific features, there is an electronic format defined to operate automatically with the information of the supplement, or to facilitate the issuance and reuse.
To fill this void, Conference of rectors of universities In Spain (CRUE) a proposal has prompted modelling has been developed through a joint collaboration Sectoral commission on information and communication technologies (CRUE-TIC) and Conference of Archivists spanish universities (CAU) .
CRUE-TIC se ha encargado de elaborar el modelo de contenido para el SET electrónico dentro de esta propuesta. La CAU, por su parte, ha elaborado el modelo de metadatos. Los principales objetivos de esta propuesta son los siguientes:
- Promote interoperability and the interpretation of the data contained in the SET between different both national and international organizations.
- Facilitar la impresión del SET electrónico a partir de hojas de estilo predefinidas.
- Establish a complete specification and extensible respond to the internal needs in terms of national legislation, but that it can also serve as a european reference format.
- To obtain an administrative document with full legal effect.