- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
The European supplement to the title (SET) offers the possibility that the current European university students can benefit, after their studies, the benefits that brings to his academic and professional mobility, which their titles are accompanied by a document of effective information on the level and content of lessons that have issued at a university concrete.
Although the European commission provides general guidelines on the structure of the document and even the regulatory developments of each country introduce particularities and specificities, there is an electronic format defined to operate automatically with the information of the supplement, nor that facilitates its issuance and reuse electronics.
To fill this void, the Guiding conference of Spanish Universities (CRUE) a proposal has pushed modeling that has been developed through a joint collaboration Sectoral commission of information technology and communications (CRUE-TIC) and Archivists conference of Spanish universities (CAU) .
CRUE-TIC has been responsible for developing the content model for the electronic SET within this proposal. The CAU, for its part, has developed the model of metadata. The main objectives of this proposal are as follows:
- Promote interoperability and automatic interpretation of the data contained in the SET between different organizations both national and international.
- Facilitar la impresión del SET electrónico a partir de hojas de estilo predefinidas.
- Establishing a complete specification and extensible to respond to the internal needs in terms of national regulations, but it can also serve as European reference format.
- Obtain an electronic administrative document with full legal validity.