- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
The ministry of industry, energy and tourism has developed the desktop application Electronic billing Management that enables the generation of electronic invoices with Virtual format (PRE/Order 2971/2007) of a simple and comfortable way. Made with open software, it is a programme especially targeting SMEs, differentiated from normal consumers and self-employed workers, who will solve problems of storage of invoices on paper.