- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
The online survey system is a system of valuation of electronic administration services accessible to citizens in portals and electronic headquarters of ministries and its agencies dependent.
At the end of the use of electronic services provided by the different agencies is presented with the citizen working with the administration replying to a survey of several questions about the quality of service obtained. This survey is anonymous and can be multi – language.
At management level of surveys, each agency can create its own survey with the common questions defined by DGMAPIAE specific and that the agency determines. Surveys can be configured at both body and level of service, and assign the same survey to all services of the agency or one for each service.