- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
APPEAR is an independent portal to send electronic notificacioes from different applications and entities, carrying a control of access, statistics. Currently is totally integrated with the tramitador, register SIGM (SIGEM).
The system is fully in line with the legal regime of electronic appearance established in the art. 28.5 LAECSP and art. 40 of the "1671/2009, that develops partially. This gives full coverage to another new telematic rights mentioned: the possibility to notify any type of document electronically to citizens or legal persons who request it whenever, obviously, they download the system of electronic appearance and prove their identity through Dni-electrónico or certificate FNMT.