- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
The Common Electronic Registration includes the following features:
- Web front, accessible from the General access point, p, ( https :// administracion.gob.es ). This tool of electronic register allows citizens to manage their writings and communications towards the public administration, provided that do not conform to administrative procedures under regulated and Electronic headquarters of the different administrations.
- Allows access to the citizen through Cl@ve , the system designed to simplify and unify electronic access of citizens to public services.
- Register online applications, directed towards civil service agencies, through a generic form, as well as append documentation. To complete registration requires the electronic signature of the citizen, using its DNI electronic or digital certificate of natural or legal person, recognized by the platform @firma .
- Allows you to consult the citizen the history of your registration, as well as the delivery state and redirected them.
- El ciudadano podrá solicitar recibir avisos por sms o e-mail con cada cambio de estado de su asiento registral.
The Electronic Registration integrates with Common platform Network system records (SIR):
- The platform SIR allows the electronic interconnection registry offices integrated into it. This solution provides a system capable of exchange between the registry records registration Offices, as well as the documents submitted, this way we anticipate the body addressee communication that has been addressed.
- Integrated with the platform SIR, the Common Electronic Registration allows you to send the seat generated to the registration registry office competent in case of being integrated into SIR.