- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
FACe is the General point of entry of Electronic Invoices that the General administration of the rule makes available to citizens to submit and check the status of their electronic invoices addressed to the more than eight thousand public administrations affixed to the system.
FACe is an integral system enables management of electronic invoicing between suppliers and public administrations, giving each part of the necessary tools for managing electronic invoices. Everything described in the services offered to Suppliers and agencies is available in web services.
The services offered for suppliers are:
- Bill validator: the supplier may check if your electronic invoice meets the validations necessary to submit an invoice in front, which are: Virtual format (3.2, 3.2.1 or 3.2.2), signature of the invoice, the relationship of administrative centres or if it has already been presented at FACe.
- Transfer of invoices: the supplier shall submit the invoice completed and signed. Furthermore may refer to 5 annexes in PDF and HTML. Within the invoice may also be append documents in PDF (all versions of Virtual) and HTLM (only version 3.2.2).
- The checker CSV vouchers: when forwarding an invoice in front you get a receipt with the registration number and details of the invoice sent. To give legal validity to that proof, FACe incorporates a CSV (verification Insurance Code).
- Consultation of invoices: suppliers may consult the state of their bills at any time, as well as their request for cancellation, if necessary.
- Integrative management: FACe puts at the disposal of suppliers the possibility to manage their invoices via web services, but in order to use must register in the portal as integrators and inform the certificate with which establish the connection.
- Directory: FACe makes available information providers of public administrations affixed and their relationships.
- Search engine of Points: although FACe is the General point of Entry of invoices for the overall management of the state, there are other entry points of invoices used by public administrations and FACe offers all available information.
- Companies of billing services: FACe puts at the disposal of suppliers a list of companies that are already connected to FACe and equipped with electronic billing services.
The services offered for agencies are:
- Management of invoices: agencies can download the invoice sent by the supplier for its management and evolution. Can also handle the application that has initiated the supplier of acceptance, with what the evolution of the invoice ends, or rejecting it, bringing the evolution of the invoice is continuing.
- Gestión de unidades: las unidades DIR a las que se pueden remitir facturas tienen que tener un rol específico: como Oficina Contable, Órgano Gestor y Unidad Tramitadora. Los miembros de los Organismos con los permisos adecuados podrán gestionar sus unidades y establecer el rol que corresponda.
- Gestión de relaciones: para que una factura electrónica pueda ser remitida a una administración ésta tiene que tener una relación entre los roles anteriores. Los miembros de los Organismos podrán establecer tantas relaciones como requieran para la gestión de su facturación contable