- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedimiento para la adhesión al convenio Centro de Impresión de la AEAT desde Notifica
UDA is the set of utilities, tools, bookstores, plugins, guides, and functional and technical recommendations to expedite the process of developing software systems Java technology. The spirit of the project, and therefore its main objective is to increase the productivity of developer without hampering why your imagination and freedom to create software. UDA help and collaborates in repetitive tasks and little (or no) added value, but nevertheless, are essential.
But also pursues other purposes:
- Minimize the learning curve. Is not intended to be a framework more, adopts and exploits the already consolidated and widespread use and exploit the shared knowledge by their creators and users.
- Propose patterns of web usability, make improvements provided by the RIVER - Ajax technologies. Filled the scenarios of most common use for web applications with this technology. • Generate user interfaces. Automatically creates the interfaces of maintenance of data (actions CRUD), and other common use (linked combos, fechas-horas, feedback, etc.)
- Generate code. It Creates the code essential in any application with architecture in layers and under the paradigm MVC (Modelo-Vista-Controlador).
- Ser flexible y configurable. Permite adaptar el código generado por los asistentes a las necesidades de cada organización (libro de estilo, estándares de codificación, etc.)