- A plataforma Cl@ve, para a identificación e firma electrónica, alcanza o dez millóns de usuarios rexistrados
- API SITNA na oferta de solucións de software libre do Centro de Transferencia de Tecnoloxía
- Nova versión de ASSI (v2.2.0)
- Modificación nos procedementos de alta de usuarios en cl@ve
- O servizo ACCEDA na NUBE, premio @asLAN na categoría de Servizos Dixitais Compartidos
SEAP Leave and Incident Processing System (TRAMA System)
- Short Name:
The Leave and Incident Processing System (TRAMA System) is a tool for the dixital processing of staff leaves (holidays, persoal issues, etc.) and incidents (forgotten cards, medical leaves, etc.).
It can also perform attendance control tasks in compliance with clock-in/out controls in civil service, either as a self-standing solution or as integrated into existing attendance record systems.
TRAMA can be provided as a cloud service to any public body requesting it.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Human resources management
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
The Office of the Secretary of State for Public Administration (SEAP) Leave and Incident Processing System, or TRAMA System, is compatible with two attendance record systems, namely, EVALOS and PHUC. It is the solution deployed by SEAP central services and government delegations or sub-delegations for the management of the administrative procedures of officials and employees in the public administration. It is also used in other Xeral Administration bodies.
TRAMA is used for the electronic processing of leave requests and incidents involving civil servants, establishing a validation and approval workflow for requests. Electronic processing makes it easier to manage and follow up requests, both for civil servants and for validators, doing away with paper and thus leading to considerable savings.
In addition, TRAMA can be integrated into bodies’ attendance record systems, making signing, leave and/or incident data available to civil servants for better management of their work estafe.
Besides, managers in charge of staff can have access to the signing, leave and/or incident data of their team(s) for increased efficiency in human resource management.