- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
Before the publication of the law 11/2007, the AAPP required that the citizen submit many photocopies, and documents in general, to carry out the red administrative procedures.
Under the sectoral Committee E-government, the board of Catillano and Lion begins in 2005 to actively participate in meetings of the working group of Interoperability. This collaboration bore fruit in 2008, when you first start of production of interoperability services, and still the definitive boost signing the agreement with ministry and the publication of the decree of administrative simplification.
- Enable, to any agency of the administration of the Community of Castilla and lion, sustituir certificados en papel por certificaciones electrónicas con plenas garantías jurídicas .
- Facilitate the article 6.2.b of law 11/2007 not to request documents citizens held by the administration.
- Simplify procedures administrative and improve the efficiency the tape in the context of the administration of the Community of Castilla and Lion.
- Decrease the volume of documentation in files processed .
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- Found difficulty as the web services it and interoperability of signatures SOAP e generated, as well as the procedure of authorizations from the ministry for the use of certain services, especially in the case of the assignor INE limiting the use of these services.
- The soporte recibido por el grupo de trabajo de interoperabilidad del Ministerio has been a piece key to the success of the current project .
- The SOA platform of the administration of the Community of Castilla and Lion has simplified much access and publishing services , liberando a los clientes de la parte de seguridad y restringiendo a un único punto el acceso a la red SARA y la implantación de políticas de seguridad corporativas para el proyecto de interoperabilidad.