Web application for verification of personal data of a citizen - deletion of Photocopies -
- Short Name:
- SUFO - deletion of Photocopies
- Enable, to any agency of the administration of the Community of Castilla and lion, replaced by paper certificates electronic certifications with full legal guarantees.
- Target audience:
- Citizen any public administration, Company
- Agencies Responsible:
- Installable product
Isabel Juana Valley
Overall direction of Attention to the citizen, Quality and modernization
- Type of Solution:
- Good Practice
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic Area:
- Technical Area:
- Websites, electronic headquarters and attention to the citizen, support for the electronic processing
- Functional Area:
- Personal documents, government and the public Sector
- Not implemented
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
Starting position and origin of the initiative
Before the publication of the law 11/2007, the AAPP required that the citizen submit many photocopies, and documents in general, to carry out the red administrative procedures.
Under the sectoral Committee E-government, the board of Catillano and Lion begins in 2005 to actively participate in meetings of the working group of Interoperability. This collaboration bore fruit in 2008, when you first start of production of interoperability services, and still the definitive boost signing the agreement with ministry and the publication of the decree of administrative simplification.
- Enable, to any agency of the administration of the Community of Castilla and lion, replace certificates on paper by electronic certifications with full legal guarantees .
- Facilitate the article 6.2.b of law 11/2007 not to request documents citizens held by the administration.
- Simplify procedures administrative and improve the efficiency the tape in the context of the administration of the Community of Castilla and Lion.
- Decrease the volume of documentation in files processed .
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- Found difficulty as the web services it and interoperability of signatures SOAP e generated, as well as the procedure of authorizations from the ministry for the use of certain services, especially in the case of the assignor INE limiting the use of these services.
- The support received by the working group of interoperability of the ministry has been a piece key to the success of the current project .
- The SOA platform of the administration of the Community of Castilla and Lion has simplified much access and publishing services by freeing the clients part of security and restricting to a single point network access SARA and implementation of corporate security policies for the project of interoperability.