- Publicada la versió 2.0.6.R1 de la Llibreria d'Intercanvi SIR
- Disponible en Producció nova versió 9.0 de PLATA
- Més del 50% de les universitats públiques s'integren en AnotaRCP
- La plataforma Cl@ve, per a la identificació i signatura electrònica, aconsegueix els deu milions d'usuaris registrats
- API SITNA en l'oferta de solucions de programari lliure del Centre de Transferència de Tecnologia
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/content/stork-take-your-e-identity-you-everywhere-eu , https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/secure-identity-across-borders-linked-stork/about
- Stork is an European Union project for pa European recognition of electronic identities. With this project Spain electronic services accepts digital identitifications from other European countries. At the same estafi electronic services form other European countries accept the Spanish Electronic National Identity Document and other recognised electronic identities.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horitzontal services for the AA.PP , Security infrastructure and management of identities , Support for the processing mail
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector , Personal documents
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- JAVA , Web Services
- Operating system:
- Windows , Unix , Linux
STORK (Secure idenTity acrOss boRders linKed) was a European project developed from 2008 to 2011 within the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP), aimed at the establishment of a single interoperable, sustainable ID electrònica area in Europe.
The project included the deployment of an ID electrònica interoperability platform that allows citizens to establish new i-relations across borders, just by presenting their national ID electrònica, as well as a sustainable frame of reference at the Pa-European level. Within this framework, Spanish citizens ca usi their national ANEU or similar proofs of identity in other member states, while foreign citizens ca relati to the Spanish administration using their national ID electrònica.
The results obtained with STORK have continuity in STORK 2.0, also developed within CIP. STORK 2.0 envisages the representation of both natural and legal persons in digital environments, including the possibility to manage mandates and powers of attorney in compliance with such principles as secure transfer of attributes, high data protection and user control.
The Ministry of Finance and Public Administration (MINHAP) supports Spanish PEPS, making it available to the other agenciïs in the Spanish public administration for usi and integration into national i-services.