- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- A service providing individual citizens or businesses with a secure mailbox linked to an enabled email address (DEH), where they can get administrative notifications and communications.
- Target audience:
- Business , Any Public Administration , Citizens
- Network service for end-users , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector , Personal documents
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
The E-Notification Service provides individual citizens or businesses with a secure mailbox linked to an enabled email address (DEH), where they can get administrative notifications and communications.
This service replaces traditional paper notices with e-notifications.
For citizens, the service is:
• Free: They just have to make a request for it.
• User-friendly: They get notifications sent over the Internet to their DEHs, at any time, wherever they are.
• Private: Only the recipient can view notifications.
• Customisable: They can select those procedures for which they want to get e-notifications (except for business notifications whose reception is mandatory).
Those public administrations interested in offering this service must undergo an internal system and application integration process to be able to issue the e-notifications and send them to citizens.